Do you need to move some furniture, haul a vehicle across town, or maybe even haul some dirt for a landscaping project? A local short-term rental from Lone Peak Trailers may be the perfect solution. We understand your hauling needs.
Lone Peak Trailers offers our rental customers several types of trailers; like a 14LX Dump Trailer, 12OA Car Hauler, or a 22GN for hauling large equipment. Not only do we have a rental trailer to meet all of your hauling needs, but we also provide you with affordable rates.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- Your rental trailer may be picked up between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Mon-Fri and Saturday by appointment.
- All rental forms MUST be signed, by the individual picking up the trailer.
- All vehicles pulling the rental trailer with an electric brake MUST have a brake controller installed, due to our trailers all having surged brakes.
- The towing vehicle MUST also be of adequate size to meet the GVWR requirements of the trailer. The hitch or ball mount MUST be weight rated to tow the rental unit.
- The driver picking up the rental trailer must have a copy of his/her driver’s license & insurance card. The name on license MUST match the name on the credit card being used for payment.
- The rental trailer MUST return to the store rented from during business hours. NO one way rentals.
- No same day rentals, 24-hour advance notification for a reservation with a deposit.
- We accept all major credit cards. NO Cash or Checks. The renter MUST be the card holder on the credit card.
- Renter must declare what is being hauled and the total weight of materials being hauled.
If your vehicle has inoperative lighting, a minimum charge of $45 will be charged to repair. If it takes longer than ½ hour to repair, the standard $90 per hour will apply.